Do Austrian citizens need a visa for Peru?
Austrian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Peru in 2024. Austrian passport holders can stay in Peru for a short period of time (for 90 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Peru
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Peru?
Peru has a current risk level of 3.3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Peru. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
Peru customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 20 packets of cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- or 250 grams of tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 3 litres of liquor.
- Funds of US$10,000 or its foreign equivalent and over must be declared.
- A maximum of US$30,000 or its foreign equivalent may be imported into Peru.
- Goods for personal use, and gifts not exceeding US$500 in value.
- A comprehensive list of permissible personal goods may be found at SUNAT.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Peru as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Peru
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in Peru
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip