Do Bangladeshi citizens need a visa for Haiti?
Bangladeshi citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Haiti in 2023. Bangladeshi passport holders can stay in Haiti for a short period of time (for 90 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Haiti
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Haiti?
Haiti has a current risk level of 4.8 (out of 5). In our opinion it's not safe to travel to Haiti. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Haiti customs rules
Restricted to travellers 16 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 100 cigarillos;
- 50 cigars;
- or 250 grams of loose tobacco.
- 1.5 litres of alcohol;
- Restricted to travellers 16 years and over.
- 50mL perfume and 250mL litre eau de toilette.
- 500g coffee or 200g coffee extracts and essence.
- 100g tea or 50g tea extracts and essence.
- Other goods up to a value of HTG2500 for travellers 16 years and over.