Do Bangladeshi citizens need a visa for Mexico?
Bangladeshi citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Mexico. Reach Mexico embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Mexico
Passport must be valid on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Mexico?
Mexico has a current risk level of 3.6 (out of 5). We advise to reconsider your need to travel to Mexico. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 7 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Mexico customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 10 packs of cigarettes;
- 25 cigars;
- or 200g loose tobacco.
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. Both of the following:
- 3 litres of alcohol;
- 6 litres of wine.
- Currency of more than US$10,000 must be declared to customs.
- Personal goods such as clothing, toiletries, and baby strollers, electronics for personal use, sports equipment, toys, video games, camping equipment, and musical instruments.
- Medicine for personal use.
- Other goods to the value of US$500 if travelling by air or sea.
- If travelling by land, travellers may import other goods to the value of US$300 during most of the year, and goods to the value of US$500 during the periods corresponding Paisano Program. For further information, please visit Merchandise you can enter in Mexico.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Mexico as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Mexico
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in Mexico
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip