Do Bangladeshi citizens need a visa for Papua New Guinea?
Bangladeshi citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Papua New Guinea. Reach Papua New Guinea embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Papua New Guinea
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Papua New Guinea?
Papua New Guinea has a current risk level of 3.8 (out of 5). We advise to reconsider your need to travel to Papua New Guinea. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Papua New Guinea customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 250 cigarettes;
- or 250 grams of other tobacco products.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 2 litres of alcohol.
- There are no restrictions on the import of local or foreign currencies.
- Funds of more than SI$50,000 or its foreign equivalent must be declared to the customs authorities.
- 1 litre of perfume.
- New articles up to a value of K1000 for travellers 18 years and over, and K500 for travellers under 18.
- Personal effects not intended for commercial use, such as laptops, sporting equipment, jewellery, toiletries, and cameras.