Do Bangladeshi citizens need a visa for Peru?
Bangladeshi citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Peru. Reach Peru embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Peru
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Peru?
Peru has a current risk level of 3.7 (out of 5). We advise to reconsider your need to travel to Peru. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Peru customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 20 packets of cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- or 250 grams of tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 3 litres of liquor.
- Funds of US$10,000 or its foreign equivalent and over must be declared.
- A maximum of US$30,000 or its foreign equivalent may be imported into Peru.
- Goods for personal use, and gifts not exceeding US$500 in value.
- A comprehensive list of permissible personal goods may be found at SUNAT.