Do Bangladeshi citizens need a visa for Serbia?
Bangladeshi citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Serbia. Reach Serbia embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Serbia
Passport must be valid on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Serbia?
Serbia has a current risk level of 3.4 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Serbia. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Serbia customs rules
Tobacco (restricted to travellers 18 years and over)
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- 250 grams of other tobacco product; or
- 250 grams of any combination of the above products.
Alcohol (restricted to travellers 18 years and over)
- 1 litre of spirits or any other alcohol.
- Any amount up to €10,000 (or foreign equivalent) may be imported. Travellers must report anything over this amount to Customs.
- Medication for personal use. A prescription may be requested by Customs.