Do Bangladeshi citizens need a visa for Seychelles?
Bangladeshi citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Seychelles in 2023. Bangladeshi passport holders can stay in Seychelles for a short period of time (for 90 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Seychelles
Passport must be valid on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Seychelles?
Seychelles has a current risk level of 3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Seychelles. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 4 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Seychelles customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- or 250 grams of tobacco and tobacco products.
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. Both of the following:
- 2 litres of more than 16% alcohol volume;
- 2 litres of up to 16% alcohol volume.
- 200mL perfume and eau de toilette.
- Personal items of non-commercial nature worth up to SR5000 for travellers 18 and over.
- Personal items of non-commercial nature worth up to SR3000 for travellers under 15 years of age.