Do Bangladeshi citizens need a visa for Turkey?
Bangladeshi citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Turkey. Reach Turkey embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Turkey
Passport must be valid for 90 days on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Turkey?
Turkey has a current risk level of 3.5 (out of 5). We advise to reconsider your need to travel to Turkey. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 8 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Turkey customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. All of the following:
- 600 cigarettes;
- 100 cigarillos;
- 50 cigars;
- 250 grams of shredded tobacco (with 200 cigarettes sheets);
- 250 grams of pipe tobacco.
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. Both of the following:
- 1 litre exceeding 22% alcohol volume;
- 2 litres up to 22% alcohol volume.
- There are no restrictions on the importation of currency into Turkey.
- Personal goods such as clothing, personal electronics, musical instruments, sports equipment, and toys.
- 5 bottles up to 120mL each of perfume, cologne, essence, or lotion.
- 1kg each of tea, instant coffee, coffee, chocolate, sugar.
- Personal jewellery not for resale up to a value of US$15,000.
- Gifts of a non-commercial nature worth up to EUR €430 for travellers 15
years and over.
- Gifts of a non-commercial nature worth up to EUR €150 or travellers under 15
years of age.