Do Bangladeshi citizens need a visa for Uganda?
Bangladeshi citizens who are planning a trip to Uganda aren't required to apply for a visa if they wish to go for short stays (tourism). But it's required to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA or eVisa) before entering Uganda. Find more information about electronic visas in our articles.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Uganda
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Uganda?
Uganda has a current risk level of 3.5 (out of 5). We advise to reconsider your need to travel to Uganda. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Uganda customs rules
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 250 grams total of any tobacco products.
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 1 litre of spirits;
- or 2 litres of wine.
- Perfume and eau de toilette up to 500mL, of which 125mL may be perfume.
- Goods for personal use which will leave the country with the traveller.
- Travellers who have been outside Uganda for a period exceeding 25 hours may bring in personal goods worth up to US$500.