Do Bangladeshi citizens need a visa for Ukraine?
Bangladeshi citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Ukraine. Reach Ukraine embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Ukraine
Passport must be valid on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Ukraine?
Ukraine has a current risk level of 4.7 (out of 5). In our opinion it's not safe to travel to Ukraine. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 9 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Ukraine customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- or 250 grams tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 1 litre of spirits;
- 2 litres wine.
- Funds of less than €10,000 must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Funds exceeding €10,000 are subject to a written declaration, and must be accompanied by documents showing that the money was withdrawn from an accredited bank or similar financial institution.
- Personal belongings, such as jewellery, clothes, toiletries, laptops, cameras, sports equipment, etc.
- Food may be brought in if the value does not exceed €50 the weight does not exceed 2kg, and there is only one package of each product.
- Goods with a value of less than €200 may be brought in without declaration.
- Medication for personal use. Evidence of a prescription may be requested.