Do Belizean citizens need a visa for Argentina?
Belizean citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Argentina. Reach Argentina embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Argentina
Passport must be valid on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Argentina?
Argentina has a current risk level of 3.2 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Argentina. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 06/01/2023.
Argentina customs rules
Residents returning to Argentina from Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraquay or Uruguay after less than 1 year away, and tourists from these countries. Travellers under 18 years of age are allowed half the following quantities:
- 1 litre of alcohol;
- 200 cigarettes and 25 cigars;
- 2 kg food;
- and other Goods not exceeding a value of US$150.
Argentinean residents returning from all other countries after less than 1 year away. Also tourists from all other countries and immigrants arriving with a 1 year or more contract. Travellers under 18 years of age are allowed half the following quantities:
- 2 litres alcohol;
- 400 cigarettes and 50 cigars;
- 5 kgs of food;
- and other goods not exceeding a value of US$300.
- Travellers who are 16 years and over may import up to US$10,000 or its equivalent in other foreign currencies. Any higher amount must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Travellers under 16 years may import up to US$5000 or its equivalent in other foreign currencies. Any higher amount must be declared to the customs authorities.