Do Ecuadorian citizens need a visa for China?
Ecuadorian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to China in 2024. Ecuadorian passport holders can stay in China for a short period of time (for 30 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to China
Passport must be valid on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to China?
China has a current risk level of 3.4 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling China. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 8 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
China customs rules
Restricted to travellers 16 years and over. All of the following:
- 400 cigarettes;
- 100 cigars;
- and 500g tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 16 years and over;
- Up to 1.5 litres of alcohol containing 12% or higher alcohol volume.
- Travellers may import up to RMB20,000 of local currency.
- Travellers wishing to import US$5000 or over or its equivalent in a foreign currency must declare it to customs.
- Chinese residents may carry personal gifts and effects up to a value of RMB5000.
- Non-Chinese residents may carry personal items to remain in China up to a value of RMB2000.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to China as comfortable as possible.
Fly to China
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in China
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip