Do Greek citizens need a visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Greek citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2023. Greek passport holders can stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina for a short period of time (for 90 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina
Passport must be valid for 3 months on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Bosnia and Herzegovina has a current risk level of 3.5 (out of 5). We advise to reconsider your need to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 06/01/2023.
Bosnia and Herzegovina customs rules
Restricted to travellers 17 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 100 cigarillos;
- or 250 grams of tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 17 years and over;
- 2 litres of table wine; and
- 1 litre of spirits with more than 22% alcohol volume;
- or 2 litres of strong wine, champagne or other beverage.
- Funds of KM10,000 (or its foreign equivalent) or more must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Personal goods, including gifts and souvenirs, to the value of 200KM.
- 60 mL perfume.
- 250mL eau de toilette.