Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Angola?
Guyanese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Angola in 2024. Guyanese passport holders can stay in Angola for a short period of time (for 30 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Angola
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Angola?
Angola has a current risk level of 3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Angola. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
Angola customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 400 cigarettes;
- and 500 grams of loose tobacco.
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. All of the following:
- 1 litre spirits;
- and 2 litres wine.
- Travellers may import up to Kz50,000 of local currency.
- Residents of Angola may import up to US$10,000 or its equivalent in other foreign currencies. Any higher amount must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Non-residents of Angola may import up to US$5000 or its equivalent in other foreign currencies. Any higher amount must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Personal goods, including personal electronics, 1 pack of toiletries, clothing, and souvenirs.
- Footwear and costume jewellery up to a value of Kz140,800.
- 3 bottles of perfume or eau de toilette.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Angola as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Angola
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in Angola
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip