Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Bangladesh?
Guyanese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Bangladesh. The visa is issued at the entry point of the country.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
visa on arrival
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Bangladesh
Passport must be valid on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Bangladesh?
Bangladesh has a current risk level of 3.4 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Bangladesh. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 7 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Bangladesh customs rules
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- 0.5 pounds of manufactured tobacco;
- or any combination of the above not exceeding 0.5 pounds in weight.
- 2 bottles of spirits weighing up to 2 litres.
- There are no restrictions on the importation of foreign currency into Bangladesh, however funds of more than US$5000 must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Bangladeshi residents importing US$5000 or over must deposit these funds in an appropriate foreign currency account within 30 days of arrival.
- Travellers may import up to Tk5000 without declaration.
- 0.5 pints of perfume and eau de toilette.
- Tourists may import a limited number of goods for personal use during their visit. For further information, please visit Bangladesh Customs Tourists Baggage (Import) Rules.