Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Cape Verde?
Guyanese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Cape Verde. The visa is issued at the entry point of the country.
visa on arrival
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Cape Verde
Passport must be valid for 6 months on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Cape Verde?
Cape Verde has a current risk level of 2.5 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Cape Verde. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 4 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Cape Verde customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigarettes;
- 250 grams of tobacco; or
- Any combination of the above goods weighing not more than 250 grams.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 2 litres of wine;
- and 1 litre of spirits.
- 250mL of eau de toilette and 50mL of perfume.
- Medication for personal use.
- Other goods for personal use, including jewellery, sporting equipment, musical instruments, and toys.
For further information, please visit the Cape Verde Finance Ministry.