Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Ghana?
Guyanese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Ghana in 2024. Guyanese passport holders can stay in Ghana for a short period of time (for 90 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Ghana
Passport must be valid on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Ghana?
Ghana has a current risk level of 3.4 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Ghana. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
Ghana customs rules
- Any assortment of tobacco products not exceeding more than 500 grams.
- 750 mL of wine;
- and 375mL of potable and perfumed spirits.
- Items intended for personal use. A deposit may be required to cover these goods.
- Residents and non residents arriving in Ghana are permitted to carry up to US$10,000 or its equivalent in any form. This must be declared at the border on entry and departure.
- Any amount over US$10,000 must be transferred only through a bank or authorised dealer.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Ghana as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Ghana
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in Ghana
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip