Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Israel?
Guyanese citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Israel. Reach Israel embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Israel
Passport must be valid for 6 months on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Israel?
Israel has a current risk level of 3.3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Israel. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Israel customs rules
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 250 grams of any tobacco product (maximum 200 cigarettes).
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. Both of the following:
- 1 litre of spirits;
- 2 litres wine.
- Funds of ₪50,000 Israeli New Shekels (ILS) or higher must be reported.
- If entering Israel from Gaza, funds of ₪12,000 Israeli New Shekels (ILS) or higher must be reported.
- If entering Israel from the land borders of Egypt or Jordan, funds of ₪12,000 Israeli New Shekels (ILS) or higher must be reported.
- 250mL of perfume.
- Goods for personal use, such as clothing and toiletries.
- Other personal goods or gifts up to a value of US$200. This can include up to 3kg of foodstuff, but no more than 1kg of one type of food. This exemption may not be combined with other travellers to import goods exceeding the value of US$200. This exemption is only applicable to passengers above 2 years of age.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Israel as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Israel
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in Israel
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip