Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Ivory Coast?
Guyanese citizens who are planning a trip to Ivory Coast aren't required to apply for a visa if they wish to go for short stays (tourism). But it's required to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA or eVisa) before entering Ivory Coast. Find more information about electronic visas in our articles.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Ivory Coast
Passport must be valid for 6 months on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Ivory Coast?
Ivory Coast has a current risk level of 3.7 (out of 5). We advise to reconsider your need to travel to Ivory Coast. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Ivory Coast customs rules
Restricted to travellers 15 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 25 cigars;
- or 150 grams of tobacco.
Restricted to travellers 15 years and over. All of the following:
- 1 litre of spirits; or
- 1 litre of wine.
- There is no restriction on the import of local or foreign currency into Côte d'Ivoire.
- Non-residents of Côte d'Ivoire must declare any foreign currency exceeding an amount equivalent to CFA1,000,000.
- 75mL perfume or 375mL eau de toilette.
- Personal jewellery up to 500g.
- Clothing and personal laundry.
- Two cameras, portable tape recorder, and other personal electronics.
- Other personal goods up to a value of CFA10,000, or CFA5000 for travellers under 15.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Ivory Coast as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Ivory Coast
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in Ivory Coast
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip