Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Japan?
Guyanese citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Japan. Reach Japan embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Japan
Passport must be valid on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Japan?
Japan has a current risk level of 2.8 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Japan. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Japan customs rules
- 3 bottles, at 760 mL per bottle;
- Restricted to travellers 20 years and over.
Restricted to travellers 20 years and over. One of the following:
- 400 Japanese cigarettes and 400 foreign made cigarettes;
- 100 Japanese cigars and 100 foreign made cigars;
- 500 grams tobacco;
- or a proportionate amount of each not exceeding 500 grams.
- Please note: residents of Japan and entitled to half of the amounts of tobacco listed above.
- There are no restrictions on the importation of currency into Japan.
- Any amount exceeding €1 million must be declared to Customs.
- 2 ounces of perfume.
- Clothes, toiletries, and other personal effects within an appropriate quantity.
- Other items up to €200,000 are free to import.
- Items under the value of €10,000 are free to import and are not included in above total.
- Individual items with a value of €200,000 or more cannot be included in duty free allowance.
- 100 kg per year of rice may be imported free of charge.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Japan as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Japan
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in Japan
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip