Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Norway?
Guyanese citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Norway. Reach Norway embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Norway
Passport must be valid for 3 months on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Norway?
Norway has a current risk level of 2.8 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Norway. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Norway customs rules
- If a passenger has been out of the country for more than 24 hours, they may bring in goods duty free for personal use worth a total of 6,000kr.
- If a passenger has been out of the country for less than 24 hours, they may bring in goods worth 3,000kr once in every 24 hour period.
- The above limits apply to goods that will remain in Norway. Tourists who will take their luggage out of Norway when they leave are not subject to value limits.
Within the limit of 6,000 or 3,000kr, travellers may bring in the below goods duty free:
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 200 cigarettes or 250 grams of other tobacco product;
- 200 sheets of cigarette paper.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over, alcohol volume exceeding 22% restricted to travellers 20 years and over;
- 1 litre of an alcoholic beverage containing more than 22%, but not more than 60% alcohol by volume;
- 3 litres containing more than 2.5% alcohol and up to 22% alcohol; and
- 2 litres of beer containing more than 2.5% alcohol or other beverage with between 2.5% and 4.7% alcohol; or
- A proportional combination of these goods, as found on Norwegian Customs Alcohol Quotas.
- Any amount up to 25,000kr (or foreign equivalent) may be imported. Travellers must report anything over this amount to customs before they arrive. For further information on this recommendation, please visit Currency.
- Medication for personal use. A prescription may be requested by Customs.