Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Oman?
Guyanese citizens who are planning a trip to Oman aren't required to apply for a visa if they wish to go for short stays (tourism). But it's required to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA or eVisa) before entering Oman. Find more information about electronic visas in our articles.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Oman
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Oman?
Oman has a current risk level of 3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Oman. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
Oman customs rules
- 400 cigarettes.
- Restricted to non-Muslim travellers 21 years and over;
- 2 litres of wine or 24 cans of beer.
- Funds of over OMR6000 or its equivalent in other currencies must be declared to the customs authorities.
- 100mL perfume.
- Personal possessions and clothing, including a maximum of 10 DVDs.
- Medication containing prohibited drugs must be accompanied by a prescription certified by the Ministry of Health in the traveller's country and attested they the Omani Embassy in that country.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Oman as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Oman
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in Oman
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip