Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Republic of Moldova?
Guyanese citizens who are planning a trip to Republic of Moldova aren't required to apply for a visa if they wish to go for short stays (tourism). But it's required to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA or eVisa) before entering Republic of Moldova. Find more information about electronic visas in our articles.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Republic of Moldova
Passport must be valid for 3 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Republic of Moldova?
Moldova has a current risk level of 3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Moldova. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Republic of Moldova customs rules
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars or cigarillos.
- 2 litres of wine or spirits;
- 5 litres of beer made from malt.
- There are no restrictions on the importation of currency into Moldova.
- Funds of more than €10,000 must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Medication for personal use must be accompanied by a prescription.
- Personal items for non-commercial use are subject to certain restrictions. For a comprehensive list, please visit the Inserting and Removing Goods page.
- Food items must be declared, and will be assessed by customs officers at the border.