Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Singapore?
Guyanese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Singapore in 2023. Guyanese passport holders can stay in Singapore for a short period of time (for 30 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Singapore
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Singapore?
Singapore has a current risk level of 2.8 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Singapore. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Singapore customs rules
- There is no duty-free concession on any tobacco products brought into Singapore.
Restricted to passengers who are 18 years or above, have been out of Singapore for 48 hours or more, and have not come from Malaysia. One of following combinations:
- 1 litre of spirits, 1 litre of wine and 1 litre of beer;
- 2 litres of wine and 1 litre of beer;
- 1 litre of wine and 2 litres of beer.
- Travellers who have been out of Singapore for more than 48 hours are entitled to S$600 worth of duty-free goods for personal use.
- Travellers who have been out of Singapore for less than 48 hours are entitled to S$150 worth of duty-free goods for personal use.
- Holders of a work permits, employment passes, student passes, dependent passes or long-term pass issued by the Singapore Government and crew members are not eligible for GST relief.