Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Solomon Islands?
Guyanese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Solomon Islands. The visa is issued at the entry point of the country.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
visa on arrival
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Solomon Islands
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Solomon Islands?
Solomon Islands has a current risk level of 3.3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Solomon Islands. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 3 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Solomon Islands customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- or 250 grams of tobacco products.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 2 litres of alcohol.
- There are no restrictions on the import of local or foreign currencies.
- Funds of more than SI$50,000 or its foreign equivalent must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Articles including food, duty free purchased goods and other personal goods with a total value of up to SI$3000 for travellers over 18 years, and SI$1500 for travellers under 18 years.
- Gifts intended for personal use in the Solomon Islands must not exceed a total value of SI$1500.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Solomon Islands as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Solomon Islands
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in Solomon Islands
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip