Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Timor-Leste?
Guyanese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Timor-Leste. The visa is issued at the entry point of the country.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
visa on arrival
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Timor-Leste
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Timor-Leste?
East Timor has a current risk level of 3.2 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling East Timor. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Timor-Leste customs rules
Restricted to travellers 17 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 100 cigarillos;
- 75 cigars;
- 30 grams of cut tobacco;
- or a proportional combination of these goods.
Restricted to travellers 17 years and over. Both of the following:
- 1.5 litres of spirits higher than 22% alcohol volume;
- 5 litres of wine.
- Funds of between US$5000 and US$10,000 must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Travellers wishing to import over US$20,000 or its equivalent in foreign currency must obtain prior authorisation from the Central Bank of Timor-Leste.
Other goods (travellers 17+ years)
- 75mL perfume and 375mL eau de toilette.
- 1kg coffee.
- 200g tea or 80g tea essence.
- Medicine for personal use.
Other goods (travellers of all ages)
- Goods intended for personal use, such as clothing and toiletries.
- Gifts up to a value of US$300.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Timor-Leste as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Timor-Leste
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in Timor-Leste
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip