Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Togo?
Guyanese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Togo. The visa is issued at the entry point of the country.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
visa on arrival
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Togo
Passport must be valid for 6 months on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Togo?
Togo has a current risk level of 2.3 (out of 5). Travelling Togo is pretty safe. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 3 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Togo customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 10 packets of cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- 50 grams loose tobacco;
- or a proportional combination of these goods.
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. All of the following:
- 1 bottle spirits;
- 1 bottle wine.
- Travellers may import up to the equivalent of CFA2,000,000 in foreign currency, and must declare it to the customs authority.
- 1 bottle of eau de toilette and 1 bottle of perfume.
- Food for the personal use of the traveller during their visit.
- Other goods for personal use, such as 50g jewellery, personal electronics, sports equipment, and musical instruments.
- Togolese citizens may also import gifts up to a value of CFA200,000 once per year.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Togo as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Togo
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in Togo
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip