Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Trinidad and Tobago?
Guyanese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Trinidad and Tobago in 2023. Guyanese passport holders can stay in Trinidad and Tobago for a short period of time. Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Trinidad and Tobago
Passport must be valid on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Trinidad and Tobago?
Trinidad and Tobago has a current risk level of 4 (out of 5). We advise to reconsider your need to travel to Trinidad and Tobago. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 4 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Trinidad and Tobago customs rules
Restricted to travellers 17 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- or 250 grams of tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 17 years and over;
- 1.5 litres of spirits or wine.
- Currency up to TT$20,000 or US$5000 must be declared.
- Gifts up to a value of TT$3000 may be imported once per year per traveller.
- Personal goods, such as clothing, toiletries, and personal electronics to be taken out when the traveller departs Trinidad and Tobago.
- Personal effects of citizens of Trinidad and Tobago, or of persons domiciled in Trinidad and Tobago, who have died abroad. Proof of death is required.