Do Guyanese citizens need a visa for Uruguay?
Guyanese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Uruguay in 2023. Guyanese passport holders can stay in Uruguay for a short period of time (for 90 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Uruguay
Passport must be valid on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Uruguay?
Uruguay has a current risk level of 3.3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Uruguay. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 4 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Uruguay customs rules
- 4 cartons of cigarettes
- 4 litres of alcohol.
- Passengers travelling by air or sea from Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, and Paraguay, may import goods up to a value of US$300. This may not be used more than once a month.
- Passengers travelling by air or sea from countries other than the countries listed above may import goods up to a value of US$500. This may be used once a year.
- Passengers travelling by land from any country may import goods up to a value of US$150.
- Travellers under the age of 18 may import half of the above quantities.
- Medication for personal use.
- Personal electronics.