Do Indian citizens need a visa for Morocco?
Indian citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Morocco. Reach Morocco embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Morocco
Passport must be valid on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Morocco?
Morocco has a current risk level of 3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Morocco. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 7 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
Morocco customs rules
- 200 grams of manufactured tobacco.
- 1 litre spirits;
- 1 litre wine.
- There is no limit on the import of foreign currency, however any amount equivalent to MAD100,000 or higher must be declared to customs.
- Up to MAD2000 may be imported.
- 150mL perfume and 250mL eau de toilette.
- Medicines for personal use must be accompanied by a prescription.
- Other goods for personal use, such as jewellery, electronics, and sports equipment.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Morocco as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Morocco
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in Morocco
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip