Do Indian citizens need a visa for North Macedonia?
Indian citizens must obtain a visa before entry into North Macedonia. Reach North Macedonia embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to North Macedonia
Passport must be valid for 3 months on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to North Macedonia?
Macedonia has a current risk level of 2.3 (out of 5). Travelling to Macedonia is relatively safe. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 3 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
North Macedonia customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 100 cigarillos;
- 50 cigars;
- 250 grams loose tobacco;
- or a proportional combination of these goods (such as 100 cigarettes and 50 cigarillos).
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of following:
- 1 litre of alcohol exceeding 22% alcohol volume;
- or 2 litres of alcohol up to 22% alcohol volume.
- 2 litres of wine.
- Residents and non-residents can bring into Macedonia up to €10,000 in foreign currencies and up to MKD120,000 per person. However, any sum of foreign currencies exceeding €10,000 must be declared to Customs.
- Used items for personal use during stay.
- 50 mL perfume.
- 250 mL eau de toilette.
- Goods of non-commercial nature worth up to €350.
- Medicines for personal use require a prescription with the signature of the general practitioner.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to North Macedonia as comfortable as possible.
Fly to North Macedonia
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in North Macedonia
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip