Do Indian citizens need a visa for Ukraine?
Indian citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Ukraine. Reach Ukraine embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Ukraine
Passport must be valid on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Ukraine?
Ukraine has a current risk level of 4.7 (out of 5). In our opinion it is not safe to travel Ukraine. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 9 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
Ukraine customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- or 250 grams tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 1 litre of spirits;
- 2 litres wine.
- Funds of less than €10,000 must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Funds exceeding €10,000 are subject to a written declaration, and must be accompanied by documents showing that the money was withdrawn from an accredited bank or similar financial institution.
- Personal belongings, such as jewellery, clothes, toiletries, laptops, cameras, sports equipment, etc.
- Food may be brought in if the value does not exceed €50 the weight does not exceed 2kg, and there is only one package of each product.
- Goods with a value of less than €200 may be brought in without declaration.
- Medication for personal use. Evidence of a prescription may be requested.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Ukraine as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Ukraine
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in Ukraine
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip