Do Jamaican citizens need a visa for Belize?
Jamaican citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Belize in 2023. Jamaican passport holders can stay in Belize for a short period of time. Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Belize
Passport must be valid for 6 months on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Belize?
Belize has a current risk level of 3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Belize. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 06/01/2023.
Belize customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- or 250 grams of tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 1 litre of spirits or wine.
- There are no restrictions on the importation of currency into Belize.
- Funds of more than BZ$10,000 must be declared through a Report of Currency Importation.
- Imports from countries within the Caribbean common market (Caricom) are exempted from the payment of import duty provided the importer produces a Certificate of Origin from the country within the Common Market certifying that the goods were produced within the region of the common market.
- Goods to a value of BZ$200 for personal use or gifts can be bought in up to a total of BZ$600 per family.