Do Serbian citizens need a visa for Belize?
Serbian citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Belize. Reach Belize embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Belize
Passport must be valid for 6 months on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Belize?
Belize has a current risk level of 3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Belize. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Belize customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- or 250 grams of tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 1 litre of spirits or wine.
- There are no restrictions on the importation of currency into Belize.
- Funds of more than BZ$10,000 must be declared through a Report of Currency Importation.
- Imports from countries within the Caribbean common market (Caricom) are exempted from the payment of import duty provided the importer produces a Certificate of Origin from the country within the Common Market certifying that the goods were produced within the region of the common market.
- Goods to a value of BZ$200 for personal use or gifts can be bought in up to a total of BZ$600 per family.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Belize as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Belize
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in Belize
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip