Do Serbian citizens need a visa for Canada?
Serbian citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Canada. Reach Canada embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Canada
Passport must be valid on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Canada?
Canada has a current risk level of 2.8 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Canada. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Canada customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. All of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- 200 grams of manufactured tobacco;
- and 200 tobacco sticks.
Note: in order to qualify for a personal exemption on tobacco, all packages must be stamped "duty paid Canada droit acquitté".
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over in Alberta, Manitoba, and Quebec, and 19 years in other provinces of Canada. One of the following:
- 1.5 litres of wine;
- 1.14 litres of spirits;
- or 8.5 litres of beer or ale.
- Any amount up to CAD$10,000 (or foreign equivalent) can be freely imported or exported. Travellers must report anything over this amount to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) when they arrive or leave. For further information on this recommendation, please visit the CBSA Travelling with CAN$10,000 or more.
- Travellers may bring 'personal baggage' for their own use. This includes clothing, camping and sport goods, cameras and computers. These must leave Canada when the traveller leaves.
- Gifts can be imported if each gift is valued at CAD$60 or less. Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, or commercial goods may not be claimed as gifts.
- Seeing-eye dogs are allowed into Canada without restrictions.