Do Serbian citizens need a visa for Cuba?
Serbian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Cuba in 2023. Serbian passport holders can stay in Cuba for a short period of time (for 90 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Cuba
Passport must be valid for 2 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Cuba?
Cuba has a current risk level of 3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Cuba. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 4 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Cuba customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 400 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- 500 grams of tobacco.
- 2.5 litres of alcohol;
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over.
- Funds of US$5000 (or its foreign equivalent) or more must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Personal goods, including jewellery, electronics, sports equipment, and musical instruments.
- Up to 10kg of personal medication.
- New or used goods up to a value of CUP$1000.