Do Serbian citizens need a visa for Ethiopia?
Serbian citizens who are planning a trip to Ethiopia aren't required to apply for a visa if they wish to go for short stays (tourism). But it's required to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA or eVisa) before entering Ethiopia. Find more information about electronic visas in our articles.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Ethiopia
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Ethiopia?
Ethiopia has a current risk level of 3.5 (out of 5). We advise to reconsider your need to travel to Ethiopia. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 8 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Ethiopia customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 20 packs of cigarettes;
- or 250 grams of tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over
- 2 litres of alcohol for non-frequent travellers;
- or 1 litre of alcohol for frequent travellers.
- Visitors may enter with up to ETB200.
- Any visitor importing more than US$3000 must declare it at the border.
- 500mL perfume.
- 100 grams of jewellery for non-frequent travellers, or 50 grams of jewellery for frequent travellers.
- Spices and butter to a maximum of 5kg each.
- Readymade clothes or garments such as shoes for personal use only.