Do Serbian citizens need a visa for Gabon?
Serbian citizens who are planning a trip to Gabon aren't required to apply for a visa if they wish to go for short stays (tourism). But it's required to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA or eVisa) before entering Gabon. Find more information about electronic visas in our articles.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Gabon
Passport must be valid on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Gabon?
Gabon has a current risk level of 3.3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Gabon. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 4 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Gabon customs rules
One of the following:
- 400 cigarettes;
- 125 cigars;
- and 500 grams tobacco.
All of the following:
- 1 litre of wine;
- 1 litre of liquor;
- and 1 litre of eau de vie or rum.
- Travellers who are arriving from an Economic Community of Central African State (CEMAC) country may carry an unlimited amount of CEMAC currency.
- Travellers who are arriving from outside CEMAC may import a maximum of 4,000,000FCFA. Any amount over 1,000,000FCFA must be declared.
- Travellers may import an unlimited amount of foreign currency, however it must be declared to customs upon arrival.
- 500g jewellery.
- Goods for personal use, including toiletries, clothing, electronics, sporting equipment, and musical instruments.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Gabon as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Gabon
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in Gabon
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip