Do Serbian citizens need a visa for Japan?
Serbian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Japan in 2023. Serbian passport holders can stay in Japan for a short period of time (for 90 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Japan
Passport must be valid on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Japan?
Japan has a current risk level of 2.8 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Japan. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Japan customs rules
- 3 bottles, at 760 mL per bottle;
- Restricted to travellers 20 years and over.
Restricted to travellers 20 years and over. One of the following:
- 400 Japanese cigarettes and 400 foreign made cigarettes;
- 100 Japanese cigars and 100 foreign made cigars;
- 500 grams tobacco;
- or a proportionate amount of each not exceeding 500 grams.
- Please note: residents of Japan and entitled to half of the amounts of tobacco listed above.
- There are no restrictions on the importation of currency into Japan.
- Any amount exceeding €1 million must be declared to Customs.
- 2 ounces of perfume.
- Clothes, toiletries, and other personal effects within an appropriate quantity.
- Other items up to €200,000 are free to import.
- Items under the value of €10,000 are free to import and are not included in above total.
- Individual items with a value of €200,000 or more cannot be included in duty free allowance.
- 100 kg per year of rice may be imported free of charge.