Do Serbian citizens need a visa for Republic of Moldova?
Serbian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Republic of Moldova in 2023. Serbian passport holders can stay in Republic of Moldova for a short period of time (for 90 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Republic of Moldova
Passport must be valid for 3 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Republic of Moldova?
Moldova has a current risk level of 3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Moldova. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Republic of Moldova customs rules
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars or cigarillos.
- 2 litres of wine or spirits;
- 5 litres of beer made from malt.
- There are no restrictions on the importation of currency into Moldova.
- Funds of more than €10,000 must be declared to the customs authorities.
- Medication for personal use must be accompanied by a prescription.
- Personal items for non-commercial use are subject to certain restrictions. For a comprehensive list, please visit the Inserting and Removing Goods page.
- Food items must be declared, and will be assessed by customs officers at the border.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Republic of Moldova as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Republic of Moldova
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in Republic of Moldova
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip