Do Serbian citizens need a visa for South Korea?
Serbian citizens who are planning a trip to South Korea aren't required to apply for a visa if they wish to go for short stays (tourism). But it's required to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA or eVisa) before entering South Korea. Find more information about electronic visas in our articles.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to South Korea
Passport must be valid on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to South Korea?
South Korea has a current risk level of 2.3 (out of 5). Travelling South Korea is pretty safe. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 4 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
South Korea customs rules
Restricted to travellers 19 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- or 250 grams of tobacco.
- 1 litre of alcohol.
Agricultural, forest, fishery, and livestock products (oriental medicine materials)
- 5 kg of sesame oil, sesame seeds, and honey.
- 1 kg of pine nuts.
- 10kg of beef.
- 300g of ginseng (undried, white, or red), and sanghwang mushroom.
- 150g of deer antlers.
- 3kg of other oriental medicine materials.
- 5kg of other agricultural, forest, fishery, and livestock products.
- The above goods must be worth less than ₩100,000, and they must pass quarantine inspection.
- Funds of US$10,000 or more must be declared at Customs.
- 60 mL of perfume.
- Duty-free purchases must not exceed US$600.
- Other personal items worth up to US$400.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to South Korea as comfortable as possible.
Fly to South Korea
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in South Korea
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip