Do Serbian citizens need a visa for Switzerland?
Serbian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Switzerland in 2023. Serbian passport holders can stay in Switzerland for a short period of time (for 90 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to Switzerland
Passport must be valid for 3 months on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Switzerland?
Switzerland has a current risk level of 4 (out of 5). We advise to reconsider your need to travel to Switzerland. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 4 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 09/09/2023.
Switzerland customs rules
Restricted to travellers 17 years and over. One of the following:
- 250 cigarettes;
- or 250 grams other tobacco products.
Restricted to travellers 17 years and over. All of the following:
- 5 litres up to 18% alcohol volume;
- 1 litre over 18% alcohol volume.
All of the following:
- 1kg meat;
- 1kg butter and cream with a fat content of 15% or higher; and
- 5kg oils, fats, and margarine for human consumption.
- There are no restrictions on the importation of liquid funds into Switzerland.
- Funds of CHF 10,000 or more will be subject to checks and entered into the Customs Administration. For further information, please visit the Federal Customs Administration Cash, foreign currencies, securities.
- Personal effects such as clothing, sports gear, and personal electronic equipment. These goods must leave Switzerland when the traveller leaves.
- 30 days' worth of medicinal products for personal use only.
- Safe to handle fireworks up to 2.5kg.
- Vehicles for personal use may be imported without declaration by visitors.
- VAT will be levied on goods where the total value exceeds CHF 300. For further information, please visit the Federal Customs Administration Value of goods exceeds CHF 300.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Switzerland as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Switzerland
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
Medical insurance in Switzerland
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip