Do Serbian citizens need a visa for United Arab Emirates?
Serbian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to United Arab Emirates in 2023. Serbian passport holders can stay in United Arab Emirates for a short period of time (for 90 days). Please, read all the information below to make your trip easy and safe.
Duration of stay
Purpose of travel
Passport validity for travel to United Arab Emirates
Requirements vary depending on your destination airport in this circumstance.
Is it safe to travel to United Arab Emirates?
United Arab Emirates has a current risk level of 3.2 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling United Arab Emirates. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 06/01/2023.
UAE customs rules
Alcohol is restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 4 litres of alcoholic beverages;
- or 2 cartons of beer each with up to 24 cans of beer 355mL or less.
Tobacco is restricted to travellers 18 years and over. All of the following:
- 400 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- 500 grams of tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- Travellers may bring in any currency and money up to AED40,000.
- Gifts whose value does not exceed AED3000.
- Personal belongings, including phones, portable music equipment, sports equipment, and wheelchairs.