Do Yemeni citizens need a visa for Ecuador?
Yemeni citizens who are planning a trip to Ecuador aren't required to apply for a visa if they wish to go for short stays (tourism). But it's required to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA or eVisa) before entering Ecuador. Find more information about electronic visas in our articles.
Don't rely on information from only one source. Please, with at least one more source listed in the link.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Ecuador
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Ecuador?
Ecuador has a current risk level of 3.3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Ecuador. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 6 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
Ecuador customs rules
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. All of the following:
- 20 packs of cigarettes;
- 25 cigars;
- and 1 pound of tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 18 years and over;
- 3 litres of alcohol.
- There are no restrictions on the import of currency, however amounts exceeding US$10,000 must be declared.
- 300mL perfume per person, or 600mL perfume total per family group.
- Personal goods such as clothing, jewellery, toiletries, books, sporting equipment, electronics, and toys.
- Medications should be accompanied by a prescription.
- Gifts and personal effects up to a value of US$2000.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Ecuador as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Ecuador
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in Ecuador
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip