Do Yemeni citizens need a visa for Iceland?
Yemeni citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Iceland. Reach Iceland embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Iceland
Passport must be valid for 3 months on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Iceland?
Iceland has a current risk level of 2.8 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Iceland. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 5 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
Iceland customs rules
Restricted to travellers 20 years and over. One of the following combinations:
- 1 litre of spirits, 0.75 litre of wine and 3 litres of beer;
- 3 litres of wine and 6 litres of beer;
- 1 litre of spirits and 6 litres of beer;
- 1.5 litres of wine and 2 litres of beer;
- or 18 litres of beer.
Restricted to travellers 18 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- or 250 grams other tobacco.
- Any amount up to €10,000 (or foreign equivalent) can be freely imported or exported. Travellers must report anything over this amount to customs when they arrive or leave.
- Gifts up to 13,500kr in value. Gifts for special occasions, such as weddings and anniversaries, may have a higher value than 13,500kr.
- Up to 3kg of food not exceeding 25,000kr in value.
- 100 days' worth of medication for personal use may be imported; however a prescription may be requested.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Iceland as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Iceland
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in Iceland
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip