Do Yemeni citizens need a visa for Mali?
Yemeni citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Mali. Reach Mali embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Mali
Passport must be valid for 6 months on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Mali?
Mali has a current risk level of 4.6 (out of 5). In our opinion it is not safe to travel Mali. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 8 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
Mali customs rules
One of the following:
- 1000 cigarettes or cigarillos;
- 250 cigars;
- or 2kg loose tobacco.
- There is no restriction on the import of local or foreign currency into Mali.
- Non-residents of Mali must declare any foreign currency exceeding an amount equivalent to CFA1,000,000.
- Personal goods and clothing.
- Goods up to the value of CFA250,000.
- For a comprehensive list of personal goods that may be brought into Mali, please visit Franchises.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Mali as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Mali
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in Mali
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip