Do Yemeni citizens need a visa for Trinidad and Tobago?
Yemeni citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Trinidad and Tobago. Reach Trinidad and Tobago embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Trinidad and Tobago
Passport must be valid on leaving destination.
Is it safe to travel to Trinidad and Tobago?
Trinidad and Tobago has a current risk level of 4 (out of 5). We highly recommend to reconsider your need to travel to Trinidad and Tobago. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 4 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
Trinidad and Tobago customs rules
Restricted to travellers 17 years and over. One of the following:
- 200 cigarettes;
- 50 cigars;
- or 250 grams of tobacco.
- Restricted to travellers 17 years and over;
- 1.5 litres of spirits or wine.
- Currency up to TT$20,000 or US$5000 must be declared.
- Gifts up to a value of TT$3000 may be imported once per year per traveller.
- Personal goods, such as clothing, toiletries, and personal electronics to be taken out when the traveller departs Trinidad and Tobago.
- Personal effects of citizens of Trinidad and Tobago, or of persons domiciled in Trinidad and Tobago, who have died abroad. Proof of death is required.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Trinidad and Tobago as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Trinidad and Tobago
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in Trinidad and Tobago
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip