Do Yemeni citizens need a visa for Uruguay?
Yemeni citizens must obtain a visa before entry into Uruguay. Reach Uruguay embassy or consulate for the instructions how to apply the visa.
Purpose of travel
We can assist in processing all documents required to this trip.
Passport validity for travel to Uruguay
Passport must be valid on arrival.
Is it safe to travel to Uruguay?
Uruguay has a current risk level of 3.3 (out of 5). We advise to use some caution when travelling Uruguay. The safety index is based on travel advisories from independent 4 sources.
Safety index is provided by www.travel-advisory.info: 02/07/2024.
Uruguay customs rules
- 4 cartons of cigarettes
- 4 litres of alcohol.
- Passengers travelling by air or sea from Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, and Paraguay, may import goods up to a value of US$300. This may not be used more than once a month.
- Passengers travelling by air or sea from countries other than the countries listed above may import goods up to a value of US$500. This may be used once a year.
- Passengers travelling by land from any country may import goods up to a value of US$150.
- Travellers under the age of 18 may import half of the above quantities.
- Medication for personal use.
- Personal electronics.
Make your trip easy and safe
Explore our carefully selected collection of essential services aimed at assisting travelers in economizing and ensuring their safety during international trips. Delve into our suggestions and make your trip to Uruguay as comfortable as possible.
Fly to Uruguay
Get cheap flights with cashback to your destination
Global internet and eSIM solution
Get the best eSIM and stay connected, wherever you travel
Medical insurance in Uruguay
Explore travel insurance options for your next trip